Not sure how the referendum affects you? Follow these steps to find out!
- Obtain your assessed property value:
- Go to NCC Parcel Search and enter your house number and street name. Do not use your street type. For example, if your address is 123 Main Street, enter “123” in the street number box and “Main” in the street name box and hit search.
- Click on the Details link beside your property.
- Scroll down to Tax/Assessment Info. Your assessed property value is the number beside School Taxable.
- Enter your assessed property value in the form below and hit calculate. This will estimate your tax increase based upon the published current rates for the Operating Tax, Debt Service, Tuition Tax, and Match Tax. This estimate should not be used for accounting or legal purposes.